1. Skating-Skating enables the child to create balance of the body and synchronize it to move forward without falling down from the skates. While performing the activity the safety concern is always borne in mind.
2. Taekwondo- This martial art is a perfect combination of mind and body. A child learns to concentrate on the moves while safeguarding his life. At year end, a Belt Test is taken of all the students and they are promoted to the next level.
3. Basketball-Basket ball is a sport played by two teams of five players on a rectangular court. The objective is to shoot a ball through a hoop 18 inches (46 cm) in diameter and 10 feet (3.048 m) high mounted to a backboard at each end. Experienced coach guides the students.
4. Athletics- Athletics encapsulates all the sports that aim at increasing the stamina and concentration of a person. We train the students in track and field events and power exercises.
5. Badminton-This sport enables the players to enhance their physical as well as mental capacity. It also helps them in attaining height.
6. Table Tennis- It’s a game of controlled movement and flexibility of the body. In the club the players are taught how to handle the strikes and the rules associated with the game.
7. Gymnastics-Gymnasticsis a sport involving the performance of exercises requiring physical strength, flexibility, power, agility, coordination, grace, balance and control. The club is supplied with all the latest equipments.
8. Aerobics-Aerobicsis a form of physical exercise that combines rhythmic aerobic exercise with stretching and strength training routines with the goal of improving all elements of fitness namely flexibility, muscular strength, and cardio-vascular The sessions are divided into different levels of intensity and complexity.
9. Nature and Eco Club- Environment is a serious issue that needs active participation from one and all. In this club, the nature lovers learn about the importance of nature and ecological balance. They create informative posters, projects, working models and also participate in field work.
10. Vocal Music- In this club the students are exposed to the musical and rhythmical world. They are trained in voice modulation and the ragas.
11. Instrumental Music- The club offers training of stringed as well as percussion instruments like guitar, drums, congo, table, etc.
12. Multimedia and Animation- In today’s techno savvy world, the knowledge of multimedia is a desirable trait. In this club, the students learn about multimedia and animation operations like creating drawings, cartoons, graphics, etc.
13. Quiz Club- Knowledge of general information and current affairs definitely provides one with an edge over others during competitive exams or in daily life. In this club, the students are exposed to the unending facts of general topics and also provided with exhaustive quiz practice.
14. Art and Craft- This club takes the aspiring Picassos into a vibrant world of creativity, imagination and colors. Apart from the routine art activities like sketching, charcoal drawing, painting, etc. the students are also guided to crate objects of art using craft materials especially waste materials.
15. Calligraphy-Beautiful writing impresses one and all. In this club the students are taught how to concentrate and control the pen.
16. Dramatics and Theatre Arts-Dramatics and Theatre Arts provide a vent to the students through which they can release their emotions. They learn to be more confident and in turn develop their oratorical skills.
17. Home Science-Home Science, or the science of a home, includes all the things that concern the person, home, family members and resources. It is the education for “better living” and the core of this education is the family ecosystem. In this club, the students will be taught the nuances of home management and the skills required for it.
18. Creative Writing (Hindi/English)- The club invokes creativity and imagination in the child through various writing skills as story writing, poem composition, descriptions, essays, articles, speech, etc.
19. Western Dance- This club enables the aspiring dancers to synchronize their body movements with the beats. The club provides training in Hip Hop, Salsa, Contemporary and Fusion Dance styles.
20. Classical Dance- Dances the art of movement of the body, usually rhythmically and to music, using prescribed or improvised steps and gestures. The dance trainees will learn classical dance styles as Kathak, Bharatnatyam, etc.
21. Abacus Club- Abacus mathematical calculations is considered to be one of the fastest ways of doing calculations.Research has shown that people who are good at Abacus and perform mental calculations, use the right hemisphere of the brain actively with the sense of sight and hearing. Our club is developed keeping these points in mind.
22. Robotics-Roboticsbrings together several very different engineering areas and skills. There is metalworking for the body. There is mechanics for mounting the wheels on the axles, connecting them to the motors and keeping the body in balance. You need electronics to power the motors and connect the sensors to the controllers. At last you need the software to understand the sensors and drive the robot around. This club trains the students in these aspects.